Hi, I'm Pete Yandell
I write software. I'm lead architect for the Envato Marketplaces.
In my spare time I ride bicycles, tinker with 3D printers, play guitar
badly, and catch penguins (Ask me how!)
- A lean client for AWS, implemented as Faraday middleware
- A subset of AWS as a Rack app, for dev and testing
- A nicer replacement for Ruby's Struct and OpenStruct
- A factory gem with a clean syntax
- Better file moving and renaming
- MIDI Patchbay
- Route MIDI data between all your bits of software and hardware.
- A small, fast synth, for trying out musical ideas quickly.
Adam has a great message for his kids.
What Edward Z. Yang calls ”Extremist Programming”, I call “practice”.